eu roubo, mas faço


not my shot



















































we take our own pictures, we write our own words.

The day I talked with Andrew about the stolen pictures and other materials
from our website by commercial sites, and how uncomfortable we were
feeling about it; Catalina, my wife, showed me the following text from
http://www.trufflepig.com/:

"We do our own research. We take our own pictures. We write our own words.
And we form our own opinions."

So, I decided to stop and clarify something:

All the photos and texts of Ancorauê website were taken and written by us
or by our friends. people who collaborate with us, people who are part of
our expeditions. The Ancorauê family. It's simply because we are all avid
climbers and sailors in full activity and we CAN post pictures of our own
adventures.

We consider this of basic professional ethics.

Thank you,

Eduardo Ducha
Ancorauê team

www.ancoraue.com/ 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário